email test







Again thank you for stopping by [[fixfirstname]],


 "Is Start Your Own Team Not What You Were Looking For?"

In case you joined our team already, then there is no need to read on!

I would love to have you as one of my teammates in "AIOP" but I understand now
this is maybe not the right moment for you to join us in "AIOP" and "Your Own Team"

That's ok, who knows maybe we meet again later in time, I am sure we will!
In this last email, I like to show you something else, check out my other business
opportunity, maybe this offer below is a perfect fit for you!

(As a Start Your Own Team member and the funnel user you can place here your business opportunity!)

Thank you for being interested in what I had to offer you till today.
Want to chat? Don't hesitate to contact me [[fixfirstname]],

Cheers to team building success, 

[[uname]] Proud AIOP member😃
[[uemail]] Email me in case you have questions!

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BiG3 Page & July R0CK Funnel (step-by-step)

Duplicate and customize an AIOP Rock Funnel share code page.

(Day 7) ✔️ Matty 🔍 Here is Your Free Tour! 😃